Friday 26 December 2014

well guys - hi there - I've uploaded my photo using the google snapshot option - or at least that's what i think its called - i hate my image - fat, red and thuggish - what i want to do next is try to get adsense set up - I'm not a mercenary or anything but i just want to keep you abreast of whats going on. Infact, I think my post will also be about the process of setting up and using a blog although i think ill try and put this kind of stuff on a different page as it will be boring for those looking for pure information on the nature around these parts.

What i want to learn to be able to do is to label the photos so that you can see where I've been and perhaps access it through google maps although there's still some way to go with this
bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment